View Single Post
Old 02-21-18, 04:04 PM   #5
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0

YES I do seem to have Bad Luck, I recently bought 2 New Honda eu2000 Generators and the both sure miss and sputter alot, come to find out there is a recall on Spark Plug Cap and my serial numbers are the one included that could be bad, but that may not be my problem, short story is the Honda Tech is a Yamaha Tech too, and says he sees Honda 2000 generators in all the time for sputtering, missing carb issues and some other problems and rarely sees the Yamaha 2000 generators in thier shop. Damn rotten luck should have bought Yamaha 2000 Generator.

Well I am not found of buying buggy products, I won't say what I think they should do to people that put out a buggy product and continue to sell it.

I usually have allot of time involved in battle before the Merchant Freeze, the campaign game save goes back before battle began equals time wasted with no out come not something I like to do and that has been my experience with Atlantic Fleet campaigns playing as the Germans.

I love the ship to ship fighting in Atlantic Fleet not crazy about the submarine warfare part of the game but I understand why it was included and for a turn based game you did the best that could be done, playing the German side I can use ship fleets only and do away with the tedious sub warfare simulated in game, and pretend that part of the war is still going on, I am just not part of playing it. The problem playing with the British side I would imagine I will have to deal with lots of German Subs and I did not care for that part of game. I may play the campaign as British side just to make sure, but spending my time trying to hunt for subs with this type of game is not the part of the game I enjoy, ship to ship battles is what this game does a Great Job at.

So unless I can luck out and be able to play a older version of Atlantic Fleet, then it looks like no Atlantic Fleet Campaigns for me darn it.

If I am in the mood for just one ship battle without merchants then Atlantic Fleet Game still does a Great Job at that, the game just can not run the campaign playing as the German side without freezing up when merchants are around.

What's a Great in house Laptop Model that you played the hell out of the German side without the campaign freezing up?

What's the version before Merchant Freeze Bug was introduced 1.11?

Thank You for your help.

Londog
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote