View Single Post
Old 05-09-20, 07:27 AM   #1
agathosdaimon
Planesman

Downloads: 142
Uploads: 0
Default supporter 2.1 demo feedback

hi Bracer

I have had a chance to play some of the supporter demo and i love the new additional scenarios

i have though forgotten how the guns work and so went ot play the convoy scenario but could not get the guns to point in the direction of the convoy ships at all

i switched to the top gun director and moved the viewfinder crosshairs over the approaching cruiser and adjust the range but the main guns are just firing off at a different angle altogether - what do i need to do to train them to where the viewfinder is looking?

also - when going to F1 to read the keys, is the game paused in automatically while i am on that screen? if not then i recommend it be so
also at times when i try to go out of ht emap screen or when i hit escape and then go back to the game, i am on the deck again in walking mode - i think you should have it that when you press 'M' for the map, - you can then press 'M' again and it will go back to the last position you were in

also - the M doesnt seem to work well, i try moving about but its very jerky and would actually let me fully look at where my ship was, something is wrong there with the mouse movement

the radar needs some labels for the dials and switches too.

also - how just that view with the double vision work? and when i do it, the game drops alot in framerates
agathosdaimon is offline   Reply With Quote