View Single Post
Old 05-14-19, 08:52 AM   #2
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

There is a critical patch for the Dyn 2.9 mod that you have not installed. It's called

DynEnv v2.9 - No Underwater Impurity Patch

I don't know if this will correct CTD's however. You need to carefully read the Dyn 2.9 documentation, some optional mods exclude each other and can cause CTD when your computer is not performant enough (not your case), or if they are installed when they should not (I bet it's your case).

Here is the link to download, and you can read all important notes too:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3975

I would install these mods first, in position 2 in your list:
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2.2 Patch
Also every sound mod just before NewUIs 7_5_0 and not before.

All equipment upgrades must be installed first before NewUIs, after SteelVikings mods and before sound mods. Also your equipment fixes are not complete, the right things to install and the right order is:

Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 (available by date) V9 by sober

"Water reflections intensity varied by available sunlight by TheDarkWraith" must be installed immediately after Dyn 2.9 .

The R.S.D. mod can cause CTD's in rare cases, read the doc, but it's ok with the UZO patch I think.

Your modlist shows important errors in the mod order, so it's no surprise that you get CTDs IMO. You have to consult the mod readme's which tell about compatibility and install order relative to other mods.
Correct what I said above and go see if it resolves your crashes. Also deinstall some optional Dyn mods.

XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-14-19 at 09:47 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote