BadKarma1001
Mate

Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKarma1001

Okay everyone whoīs considering buying this game should take a huge step back!!
I should have thrown my 39,- Euros out of the window i guess that would have been more fun than playing this game, hell even a root canal treatment is more fun!
Wait, are you unhappy because the game is not fun? Or because the MP does not work?
As you might know over at http://www.t34vtiger.com/ where some guys who made serious efforts to get the MP to run but for the few ppl that could get connected it was a bugfest anyway.
As for the single player.
I have to play every mission 3 or 4 times but not because i "die" itīs because the game has a tendency for CTDs and freezes. It looks like they just translated the Russian version and did no bugfixing at all.
Just for the thrill of it i fired up the demo of SF and for me this demo feels 100 times more polished than this "full" version of TvT and i donīt write this stuff because i am a naysayer, i really wanted this game to be a success! Imho this game should be freeware because itīs not worth a dime right now! I seriously doubt it will get any better considering how long this "game" is on the Russian retail market and still in a condition every developer and publisher should hide in shame for charging money for it.

Last edited by BadKarma1001; 10-29-08 at 05:15 AM.
BadKarma1001 is offline   Reply With Quote