View Single Post
Old 04-28-21, 05:27 PM   #83
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0
Default Love your Realism Campaign!

I have to say for a Naval Game and Submarine gameplay factor Cold Waters has been been MY BEST MOST satisfying & constant entertaining excitement Submarine and Naval game experience so far, (never a dull or boring moment with the way this Sub game was made to play out, unfortunately other Sub Sim games can have long stretches of real time with boredom.) I am 51 and been playing since Dos. Your Realism Mod is what really topped it off for me = GREAT JOB = THANK YOU SO MUCH! The game play always amazes me with the different ways I die and also survive when I thought for sure I was a goner. Your Campaign is top notch and love how you can replay over and over again and things never play out the same, also easy to easier or harder opponents to existing campaigns like the Udaloy destroyer can really make things dangerous if you get to close to one, I have had many exciting moments trying to survive attacks from them.

I Honestly would have To give Cold Waters with your Realism Campaign as a Naval Game and Submarine Game and in the category as far as Steady Fun always Satisfying Exciting Gameplay and replayability and never a dull or boring moment is concerned The Best Naval Game and Submarine Game that I have played and I am a big SH3 and Sh4 Fan too, the Dark Waters Mod for SH4 is a real Gym and also the TMO Mod for SH4 is a must have Mod. Unfortunately with All the latest SH3 Mods I end up getting a CTD while playing the Campaigns. I hate CTDs Never had a 1 CTD with Cold Waters and have more hours playing that sub sim then the others. Cold Waters and your campaign is what helped me pass the time while living in a toy hauler for 2 years looking for gold out in the AZ desert.

Thank You Killerfish and GSmith63!

I have not tried the Epic Mod yet, does your campaign work with that mod?
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote