View Single Post
Old 01-20-10, 11:32 PM   #15
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Steel Fury JGSME setup

Hi Wilcke, sorry I didn't read your post until I was in the office. I can't give you the set up of my JSGME right now but I can give you a rundown and then later once I am home I ll send you a pic of my active mod list.

What I can tell you is that I have 3 versions/installs of SF.

The one on the C;/ is my best updated one.It includes Steel Panzer 1.4 and all the recent mods.

I have another install on the D:/ with Steel Panzer 1.3 and some older single user missions .The reason I kept it is ebcause with Steel Panzer 1.4 some of the existing missions were made tougher and some other additional missions that came along with Steel Panzer 1.3 disappeared when I installed SP1.4.

Finally my last install of Sf is on the F:/ and is essentially SP 1.3 with the Winter Beta mod.I have there all the newly modded or created user made missions up until the summer 2009.I haven't updated the game because while it's nice to play SF in Winter mode I much prefer the summer foliage and green.

On my C;/ install I have in the mod enabler the following mods enabled in that order
- 1)Frontline accoustics 1.1
- 2)Steel Panzer 1.4
- 3)Steel Fury sounds mod
- 4)T34/85 mod( the most recent one updated 22 Dec 2009 to include the T60mod and new gunsights and other improvements.It converts 10 Soviet South campaign missions originally with T34/76 into T34/85 ones.

- 5)Trophy mod
- 6)Trophy mod skins
- 7)Tiger_0.98 which includes missions (4 each)with the Tiger I, the KV2 and the JS2

AI also have in the mod enabler but not enabled
-T34/85 mod (that one was an addon to the T34/85 mod and convert 5 user made missions in the Soboleiivky district originally with T34/76 but converted to T34/85.It also includeds 5 missions with the STug III C. These missions were made by Stone 2009 last summer).It cannot be enabled at the same time Tiger 0.98 mod enabled.
- Tiger_0.97 mod (does not have KV2 and othe rimprovement contained in version 0.98
-SU152 mod( it incorporates the feared SU152 in games but I haven't been able to make it work)
-data(not sure what this erves it came with one of my installs
- MODS( again not sure what ity's for but left it in the mods enabler)
-T60 mod which I no ,longer need now because it's included in new updated version of mod T34/85( the one I have enabled )

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote