View Single Post
Old 10-19-10, 01:37 PM   #1623
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Thats what i said.

[QUOTE=frinik;1517654]Hi Zee;

My very last report. I played Kursk mission 3 and is it ever harrowing!!!!!! But it's worth it.Lots of tanks, ideal landscape for ambushes, great fun but 2 issues to report.

1) Superhuman AI which took me out through thick wood with 200 metres of my starting point with accurate marksmanship!!!! My Tiger disabled I started the mission again this time going through the woods to flank the Sovs. No matter again I was shot at through dense forest....They can still see you while you can't see them!I wonder if turning off the AI accuracy scaler that you have in the game menu really makes a difference?

Finally I had enough and decided to cheat a little...I became invulnerable and had the pleasure of blasting away at enemy armour and AT guns with total impunity.My Tiger had 59 shell impacts at the end of the successful mission and looked like a perfect Swiss Emmenthaler cheese.....

Hi Frinic, thats what i said.

The AI in Kursk Mission 3 is too superior. Its impossible to shoot at them, cause they see you from 1600 meters and kill you.

first of all i must apologize, cause playing the new mission a second time it was different in any kind.

The first time i was following the other tannks, wich were taken a shortcut through the forrest. Teh second time they didi it again. Following the tanks leads you in that position wich i didnt want to be. So speaking clearly i saw only trees, a shot from left, a shot from right and so on. This way its impossible to see even to fight the enemy tanks.

I decided to follow the road. This way it was another feeling and now i liked it very much ZW, It is realy hard but great.

LC

Last edited by LcSummers; 10-19-10 at 01:57 PM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote