Old 09-22-19, 10:58 PM   #6
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Webster's Better Air Patrols

A couple of points about that though, is that the percentage of chance of having an air attack is reduced, but their accuracy when they do attack is greater... So you'll still get sunk if you don't pay attention.
I would love to implement that, along with the most of the rest of Berbster's GFO megamod, but wouldn't I run into trouble installing it mid-career? I'm running stock 1.5 but with self-made changes to create a 1941 Balao with appropriate sensors, guns, and torps, plus unrestricted crew. I believe GFO requires a certain sequential installation, so I'm really at sea here.

I've gotten so frustrated with the air situation that, when leaving an area, I stay on the surface to fight it out with approaching aircraft. Not wise, but with a sharpshooter and two bombardes, satisfying. It's also surprising how many planes actually narrowly miss finding out after you've made ace in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirich View Post
Odd, my courses never wander even at TC 8146
I can thread a needle through all the Philippines every time.
That said I have many waypoints,
These are usually ultra long range, zero way point courses. Usually it's just a nuisance but every now and then there's a shallow spot with a tiny bit of rock that you really have to zoom in on to see. Don't ask me how I know.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote