View Single Post
Old 03-31-10, 08:49 AM   #13
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default I said good not very good!

Skybird read again I said good AI not very good.May be not as good as SB īs AI but the price of the 2 ainīt the same either!The infantry is good and the armour reacts in surprising ways at time.Yesterday for example I was palying one of my user-made missions and amongst burning tanks out of the darkness the last 2 surviving Soviet tanks split and while one focussed my attention and was blasted away by my Tiger the one one flanked me and blasted me into oblivion before I had time to reload and kill it.Many times I have noted uncanny behaviour from the AI.As I said probably not as good as SBīs but miles away from TvsTīs ridiculous AI or even Red Orchestraīs. Good enough to satisfy my needs....

SF and Sb still have occasional entries but Tvst has been resurging ever since ZeeWolf made his announcement about Kursk last November.

SF is very much alive on the Francophone forum of sims, on panzer sims, Avia forum in Russian,Graviteamīs one itīs got threads here and on HQ Sims enough to keep it alive .Anyway thereīs room for all sims the more the better!

Anyway it's good to disagree.There's nothing more boring than having to argue with oneself
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote