View Single Post
Old 08-31-16, 07:25 PM   #5657
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-nl View Post
Hi Nobon

Just save the game an then load the saved game, Then the destroyer will stop following you. I had this a couple of times with enemy destroyers.......i went crazy

So when i had this the first time i saved the game and quit.The next day i loaded the save game and the destroyers stopped following me

Michael

Thank you very much, Herr Kaleun! I do understand the enemy destroyer,
but our Kriegsmarine zerstörer were just odd... He always kept his distance intentionally... XD Practically shadowing me.

Other:
I don`t know how should the mod work, but I got my second ever Enigma message, (after tons of unencoded msgs from BdU, and Kriegsmarine, and such and such weird branches and tops of the command line, as I only got used to BdU, XD
so I got my second enigma message, first on this patrol, came after two and a halfr days, and shedload of normal comms, we will see that this is a duplicate of a non-encoded one, or not.

By the way, I love the mod.
Very nice one, SkyBaron!
The machine itself and the paperwork for it is practically artistic level.

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote