Quote:
Originally Posted by easy View Post
Thanks for Attention.

1) V1.5
2) C:\Silent Hunter IV
3) No second SH4's
3b) No MultiSH4
4) LAA Yes

I am using V6, see my signature.The only mod I'm using is the V6_splashscreen MOD.

So, for me, everything is plain and as it should be.

Edit: I also don't get any notice from the crew that there is a ship or ships in sight. So I only see that on the attack map.
Know that Dark Waters, does include some... optional mods, that show once you activate the main one in JSGME...

So, you're not using any of the other modes than the main 1 & then japlance's load splash screen fix then...

curiouser & curiouser...

am at a loss here, why that'd be happening then... per chance 1 of the others more knowledgeable, about the inner workings of Dark, or another can perhaps answer that quandary...

If no answer is forthcoming after a few days. perhaps you might make a notation in the main thread for Dark Waters, point them here.. or better yet, leave this post here for other items that baffle you that are not directly related to the mod itself.. & ask about the missing ships in view, despite seeing them on the Nav map... make known that your running with just the main mod itself & japlance's load splash screen fix... & give the main details that I asked you about.

Now, I'm completely baffled as to why you're running into that issue... and I have the same set up with v6... though, I admit.. am running with a lot more, additional optional & not so... optional mods added into My mix.. & not having that issue...

Will shoot ya, a DM of the mod mix that I'm rolling with.

M. M.