View Single Post
Old 02-18-15, 12:21 PM   #30
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Since I couldnt get the build to render properly I took a short video.

Screenshot:

It was a mis-mash kit-bash of my old scripts, my new scripts, some premade scripts, and some scripts from completely different projects all together.

I'm leaving it off here until my coding skills are up to par and/or I find a coding partner.

The problem is over the last 6 months I spent 100% of my time building up my website and YouTube channels income so that I could work from home. In that time I spent probly no more than 4 hours coding, and the rest of my time modelling/gaming/recording videos, so I lost everything I had learned about coding basically.

[Aside: I got into game development because I learned the basics of Blender years ago, which I became interested in because Sketchup led me there somewhere in the mid to late 2000's, and so I wanted to take my modelling knowledge and apply it to something "cool and fun"]

I'm more or less starting fresh. Gonna read C# 5.0 for dummies for the 3rd time (although its sooo basic at first I dont even think it gets into classes till like page 200, the first hundred pages are about data types and strings.... I want to skip over it but I always tell people in my videos "this might be review but theres no such thing as bad review or wasted review time") and slowly start watching my plethora C# coding courses I've purchased.

Project Status: On the sideline/on hold until I learn more programming and find a co-creator with programming experience.