View Single Post
Old 02-13-15, 03:02 PM   #18
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Played around with the DIFF (color) texture maps some more just to keep my mind fresh, I've been practicing my coding with practice projects to get back in shape so to speak. I realized if I cant sit down and write a few hundred to 1,000 lines of code to make a mostly functional map system.... I need more practice.

Got this result just messing around anyway, adding a railing around the stairwell opening. Not much changes though, those will come tomorrow (tonight im going to measure everything in the control room (below the attack center) and start adding equipment. Long weekend! Means 3 hours extra work time minimum.

Updated github alot.
Made a lowpoly valve handle that I can kitbash (re-use) over and over. 600 polys and could cut it down a little bit more if I wanted. I'm going to make sure the inital April 5th 0.01 alpha release includes negative tank blow/flood controls. Results: (this will look REALLY good with a normal map for such lo-poly)

Got my graphics tablet working again thank goodness. Was slowing me down because it was lagging. Just needed to restart the Wacom Tablet service.