View Single Post
Old 02-12-15, 05:52 PM   #17
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Got a character modeller going to create some sailors, officers and admiral Rickover so I can start making my intro/trailer.

Seperated every compartment into its own 3D .blend file for any future team members to work on instead of 1 huge file with all compartments. I'm really loving GitHub, even if I have no team-members on board yet.

Took a day off modelling so I got together with my graphic designer and we made some UI stuff.

Suprisingly this stuff takes longer than it would for me to model it in 3D. My photoshop skills arnt as good as they used to be but im getting my groove back.

Going to use this one anywhere a light can be turned on/off on the boat (yes its going to be that interactive, thats actually a very easy concept actually, basically a script that says on mouse click: toggle the light enabled/disabled (on/off) Also to get the siwtch in the off position... you just have to flip it! lol!

This one I'll probly use for the game UI in some places possibly, or maybe some more modern subs equipment cause its my favorite its slick.

This one with a nice normal map (makes a 2d image look like its 3D) will look real slick on ships equipment panels, need to fix up the text though, couldnt get a good look. And will have to make a 2nd one if I want an off-lit version.