Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3222
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETR3(SS) View Post
WTH is War Hunter?
Same question

About mods:

PTO: I like the combination of TMO 2 and RSRDC (all with their respective patches). FOTRS and RFB are very good, too. But...FOTRS donīt admit RSRDC, and RFB (the purist of the hardcore simulation love it) have some graphic stuff I donīt like at all. TMO 2 is a pretty thing.

OM: Now Iīm making a reinstallation of this mod in other SH4 1.5 (using MultiSH4), for fun. When tried it, a couple of months ago, the mod seems to me awesome in some aspects and buggie in others. TMO (of the same modder -Lurker - of RSRDC), is better than OM. Seems SH4 is better adapted to Pacific than Atlantic. And SH3 is live...GWX is fantastic and LSH3V5 (and the new update 5.1) is very very good. Itīs difficult to leave SH3 and all the excellent stuff for it, for OM in SH4.

I have SH5, too. I havenīt problems with the internet connection and that macchiavellic thing of authentication or so. But the game is...boring. And Iīm costumed to the interface of SH3-SH4, since I play subsims from the golden age of Sierra Aces of The Deep and the ever glorious SH1.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.

Last edited by fitzcarraldo; 11-05-10 at 05:57 PM.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote