Old 07-05-14, 01:04 PM   #5
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
Did you read the article?

There is far more to ready times than just pumping fuel to a plane and loading weapons on it.
I haven't read all of it. But as I wrote in another Warfaresim forums

The planning a.s.o is MY job not the games or the ingames crews job.

And I'm not talking about a plane that have been damage, which of course require repair and therefor take longer time.

I don't know how it works in USA, Canada, England or other countries, but in Sweden the pilot get his information when he's in the air and so does the missile/robot he has under his wings and that's why it doesn't take so long to get a Fighter jet ready in Sweden.

Edit:
- While the Swedish pilots are waiting for their plane getting refueled, rearmed or reloaded, they are getting information about the next target a.s.o and that doesn't take 5-6 hr and when they are airborn they get additional information
end of Edit

As I understand it an American pilot has to wait about 5-7 hours to get his plane ready, the technicians has to work with the plane, the intelligence has to collect information a.s.o a.s.o(I used a.s.o cause I suddenly forgot all the words I had in my head)

Do not misunderstand me I LOVE the game, but I just can't understand why an American fighter pilot has to wait up to 6 hours from he land his plane and to where he is standing in the take-off position, while a Swedish fighter pilot has to wait about 10 -20 minutes - and that is really baffling me

Another thing that's baffling me is what I wrote before
"takes about 3 hrs to get the planes computer to accept the exocet"

Why does it take that long?? is it because there's two types of computers e.g They are trying to put a x-program into an y-program

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 07-05-14 at 04:59 PM.
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote