View Single Post
Old 05-21-21, 01:52 PM   #12
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar Re: Query...

Ahoy...

Am at loggerheads, as to where to properly address this.. query & do not want it being thought of hijacking the thread... BUT... given that this mod, is pretty much the last out the 'pipe' as it were... guess this is as good a place to start with.

To wit, I want to see of doing up a FotRS mix with the following, but am uncertain as to what order outside of the obvious ones.. to put them in order.

FotRS v1.46 (obviously 1st)
Nippon Maru (figure 2nd)

Here, is where it starts to get dicey & unclear:

vickers03:

FOTRSU 1.46 Sub Skins in 4k
US Battleflags/Conning Tower Emblems
EAX sound simulation (not sure if to go with this or to go with: speech overhaul or to use both, with 1 going in before the other... )

I would go with vicker03's work for the S class boats... but.. given My luck with attempting to do an S boat career... (or should I say, given My propensity for dying rather quickly in S boats... ) I have just decided to avoid S boats, altogether... I do however love the work that vickers has done for them...

Then, of course.. this mod. , which as I saw of, is said to have it, follow using: Fleetboat Interior: Officers Quarters.

Sooo... outside of the 1st 2, that I know to start off with... & the last 2.. the rest, is where I would appreciate any insight into what to use for definite.. & to know, just exactly what order to plug them in, for it to all work together.

Any advice...

Thanks.

M. M.

post edit:

1 other mod, I just realized, that I would also want to use... Moonlight's sonar mod... almost forgot about that 1... & the modified FotRS objectives mod... the 1 that changes up the objective icons on the nav map.. that 1, as well. & with that.. that's it.

I blame My.. forgetting those 2, to NOT having enough navy mud.. aka coffee, in Me..