View Single Post
Old 01-18-22, 06:28 PM   #23
bracer
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

It's a new year and I am eagerly travlling to see what lays ahead, at the horizon! It looks promising!

On a personal note, I have been on this forum for many years, so some of you may know me allready.

But for those who does not, I am a music teacher who allways loved to play subsims, flightsims and military sims on my free time.

I had only been a hobby programmer for some years as I started working on Battleship Command.
Now during my parental leave I decided to study software development at a HVE (Higher Vocational Education), and since programmers are in high demand here in Sweden,
I am allready in the process of signing the contract for a nice developer job.
So soon I will be a PROFESSIONAL programmer!

Battleship Command is progressing steadily and I am now deciding the scope for demo 3.0 so that I have a goal in sight.
As it looks now I need to bring up the detail and texture level of the warships to atleast the same level as the merchants.
I've started to build new interiors for the Scharnhorst based on the actual plans of the ship, that needs to be finished at a basic level atleast.
And then the demo needs to be built, with missions, some bugfixes and some small features needs to be added.
It's impossible to set a time frame, so I'll just say "soon".

Cheers!

My WIP Battleship simulator, Battleship Command: Scharnhorst
Want to support the project on Patreon? Here's the link!

Last edited by bracer; 01-18-22 at 06:45 PM.
bracer is offline   Reply With Quote