View Single Post
Old 07-23-18, 11:44 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Feedback from pro IT insiders on patching quality for W10: DEVASTATING

60-70% being not satisfied and totally not satisfied. It hardly can be a more drastic verdict for MS. Just 18-20% satisfied or very satisfied.

And that was BEFORE the arrival of the especially lousy bunch of patches for July.

https://www.askwoody.com/2018/patch-...atcher-survey/

Personally, I have given up on W10 and am glad that I just play some games under its rule. I shrug the shoulders when the system once again fails me due to some Windows subcomponent again bluescreening me, even the anger of having spent so much money for it meanwhile has surrendered to fatalism and apathy. One thing is certain however: this was the last Windows machine in my life that I bought last November. When this hardware dies in some years, that was it for me with Windows gaming then.

To hell with Microsoft. Customer-hostile, and by now extremely dilettantic and apparently incompetent, may it be due to lacking expertise, may it be due to stupid management: the result is what counts, and the result stinks to heaven. But always a big mouth and plenty of propaganda lies and cheating on customers. Basterds.

The great days of Windows were XP SP2+3 and even more (since being more stable): W7. That was the golden era. After that Nadalla decided to nuke it.