View Single Post
Old 02-24-09, 03:28 PM   #69
Theta Sigma
Seabed Comber

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAST
And for everyone's edification: Nickimcbee used to be an employee at Tesseraction; did research and some writing for us. He is a sharp guy, decent skills and can be a hard worker.

He also would fall into the category of disgruntled employee; we never had much money and you know what that does for morale. Take his Enigma posts accordingly.
I had wondered about that.

Anyhow, that said, my own patience ran thin in regards to this project. As one of the few who didn't just pledge funds, but actually paid and have yet to be refunded, I also feel I have a right to be vocal about my frustration. My questions at DeepSix often go unanswered, and the these recent developments have me aggravated to say the least. I never expected all the business details to be laid bare, but your lack of contribution to the board is incredibly frustrating. Also, the "company", rather individual, to whom my payment was sent for this addon is suspect. It seems most of his online presence was self-authored, and I see little concern on your part towards those customers who have contributed financially.

Kelly, as always, I have given you the benefit of the doubt. ERT was a labor of love, and for all the hours of enjoyment I have had from playing it, I feel indebted beyond the price of the disc. There's really no other subsim that I have enjoyed as much (even DW and SH3/4). All said though, these recent developments have soured it. I'm not privy to what has occurred recently beyond your posts here and at D-S, but they don't strike me as the candid correspondence one would have with current and potential customers regarding an investor backing out of a deal.

Kelly, if bankruptcies are involved, or if you were scammed by this person, I wish you would come forth and say so.

In a way, I almost hope it was only that...