View Single Post
Old 02-20-09, 03:51 PM   #62
nvrsummer2
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

I just tried Enigma for the first time and was looking around for mods when I came upon this thread.

Some of you guys are real bastards!! Instead of badmouthing this game and passing on your negativity to others. Think about the consequences: Get this game swept under the rug and the game you were hoping for will never get made.

If you paid for it and dont like it, thats fine. But you should do your research before you drop cash blindly hoping for the 'Perfect Game' you want. Maybe try a demo or youtube ingame footage.
I for one passed on this game along time ago and am kinda bummed I did. Its no SH3 or 4 but it never was trying to be. I think thats what everyone goes in thinking when they play this one and are disappointed.

This game leaves alot to be desired, but whos to say this isnt the seed that was planted for the big perfect naval sim were all hoping for. Someone will see that appeal for a big budget surface/sub sim game. After all, look at how well SH has done over the years and the false hope that was sowed with destroyer command. If UBI would take from SH series and combine with some surface ships= NIRVANA. I think it would sell well. And were not talking tons of ships. Most of us would be quite happy with one or two highly detailed destroyers from axis/allies. And maybe some PT action.

We should show how much we really want a game like this instead of demoralizing the people who are out there trying!!!!

Whats the status on ERT2 or expansions?? Anything else comparable on the horizon?
nvrsummer2 is offline   Reply With Quote