View Single Post
Old 08-11-20, 03:33 AM   #1
StealthRabbit
Silent Captain

Downloads: 288
Uploads: 0
Default Starting A Campaign Before Dec 7, 1942 Question.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Mod besides RSRDC_TMO_Pre Pearl Harbor Career that let's you start your career/campaign before Dec 07, 1942 I already have and used RSRDC_TMO_Pre Pearl Harbor Career which I like, even though it only starts a week before Dec 07 on Dec 01, 1942.

Is there one out there that starts like a month or 6 weeks before Dec 07?

That would be enough time to get at least a full patrol in doing recon and/or getting photos of ships in harbors, or maybe dropping off one of those O.S.S. guys on an island at night. You could also be tasked with reporting on and/or following Jap war ship movements. Then with radio messages from base the tension could be ratcheted up with news of Jap ship movements and also with news that attempts at diplomacy are not going anywhere.

I think that started out as a question, and then turned into a specific request for a MOD for someone to make. If anyone knows of ANY besides RSRDC_TMO_Pre Pearl Harbor Career that starts before Peal Harbor being bombed let me know, I would very much appreciate it.

If there isn't I might possibly consider maybe thinking about contemplating making that Mod myself.... maybe

Maybe maybe
-StealthRabbit