Old 06-09-10, 04:37 PM   #1235
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morttheslayer View Post
Thanks Zee
Paintbrush in one hand and brain in the other!! just wanted to say I liked the new May missions especially the mass attack, my downside as others found (German Mission 4) was lowest FPS was 3.4 (very stuttery) improved when I switched views to commanders F5 but it was a bit heavy for my PC until a few T34s and SP guns had been "harvested". Nice change to be able to enjoy some night action, would think any difficult missions would be checkmated by limitations in graphics for "player" targetting though. Nice to see the Tigers "earthbound" and not elevated like we're viewing the game after eating "Magic mushrooms".

I knew Lc would be about in that night mission - he never sleeps.

You will notice I'm late commenting on the May missions but it would be out of character to be anything else now!!
BTW Zee my little Gal ain't so little anymore and she ain't no Gal either - BUT she's all mine
If she sees this I will have a retrofitted paintbrush somewhere "up" me!! All the best

Mort
Thanks Morty,
I'll get the Gun site range fix out to you as soon as I have a few more updates to go with it (like more trees, etc). About your wife, you say she
ain't no Gal but praise God she ain't no Guy either
It's been kinda quite lately, I hope it is because everyone is playing TvT
And yes, the night mission is a true night mission too I'm sure LC will make
us all proud.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote