View Single Post
Old 12-01-20, 07:19 AM   #2246
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I had no problems with Google or Edge, if you are having trouble downloading anything it could be due to an ad-blocker or an extension in your browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotRSU Mod Team View Post
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_Edition_v1.24_EN
== This is the Download Link ==

See Page 129, Post #1924 for the patch 101_Patch_v1.2To_v1.26p.7z to bring any of the v1.2 versions of the mod up to v1.26p, which has DanielCoffey's BB sils, the 3 fixed sils, the v2 Shinona, and edited Campaign files to match, along with a shuffling of the Solomon assignments, and a "Cactus" AirBase that isn't as "large" as a small airbase, and should reduce air traffic around the Solomons, yet still have some Wildcats for self-defense...

Note:
This mod is for "Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific" v1.5 only - with Uboat Missions Add-on aka: "Gold Edition" only

---------------------
The FotRSU Mod Team[/I]
We would like to dedicate this mod to Florida Sailor and to aanker, both of whom were invaluable to our team's efforts, and both of whom we lost much too early during this past year and some. We still have a couple of add-in mods of aankers that we have to adapt to FotRSU.

"Let me square the yards, while we may, old man, and make a fair wind of it homeward."

Top graphic is a re-worked AOTD_MadMax image. The USS Sea Devil surfacing is courtesy of cdrsubron7, and is the splash screen for FotRSU. Last image of the S-Boat sailing into the sunset is courtesy max-peck.