peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
salute you great master of the Japanese surface force

1. Yes, mod soup wacked sound on AA working on that one my self

2. Ammo count seems ok since AI gunners cant hit a static ship above 10km without wasting 70% of the ammo lol

3. Damedge. Well how to test, go to midway and get shot up. Maby im a darn good cruiser pilot or just born lucky. I cruised around both Islands in cirkulare pattern 10 km to center and i only got 1% damedge, but sank 9 destroyers 4 cruisers and damedged 1 BB and one CV. Might need abit tweaking

4. Not more crew on deck, more crew in manegement Some other of the surface mods have enough so it feels bigger than a submarine

In all its great fun. Again ALOT better than many of the other surface ships that pops up, this one just need minot tweaking, and its a great ship you have provided us IJN bufs with

Let me know if you need something specific testet and i get right on it

Peabody and a
This is the first ship I did damage model on, so I know it won't be right. The superstructure is all stock, so you will have stuff getting blown up, but it won't end your mission.
I know the Hull damage is going to be low. The hitpoints are way too high, but I wanted to be able to test the other 'zones' without getting destroyed all the time from hull damage. The rest of the zones I think are set to 35 armor level if I remember right, which is high side of the 5 inch gun. You should get SOME damage but not a lot until you go against stronger guns.

I have also made ships that are a lot more accurate than this one is. I am going to have to look up those old files. But one thing to take into consideration is the speed of your ship. Sometimes it looks like they are shooting way off target but the shell actually hits. You can see the flash.

As for the crew that is easy, just takes some time.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote