View Single Post
Old 01-17-12, 09:09 AM   #5
TBear
Medic

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Might be because of mod soup.

I dont have sound when on AA station. I can hear the grenades explode, but the gun dont have sound.

So far it seems ok.

Cargo ships dont take to much to sink. Small vessels go down well kinda implode when broadsiding them.

Destroyers are stil a pain, but that is the wiedr problem when they charge headon, gunners cant compensate from that. The second they are at an angle, they blow up fine.

Had a duel against a Baltimore. I could manouver abit better than him and on med to long distance i could keep faily safe. Closing on him was a mistake and we ended up blowing one another up lol...

Battleships. Seems ok. Realy not a mach against them, but the long lances changed the tide. The second i had a texas cripled with torps i simply wacked hes guns and then gave him more torps. Advice, stay away from BB`s i sank on the return trip.

Damedge is interesting. For me it works, but holy cow you can blow up fast. It feels like the maya mad, just abit better. Main player gun seems easy to get out of order, but she can take abit beating.

Suply missions. I get a CTD when trying to launch boat

What i would like changed.

More crew. Would love to have crew like on the cleveland mod (or Karles ships). It is a fairly large ship, crew manegemant should resemple that.

In all so far great fun, and there have been released ships that have been alot worse than this one

IJN rules, but peabody makes it float!

"TAKAO" Status: work in progress

Last edited by TBear; 01-17-12 at 09:28 AM.
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote