Old 01-01-10, 01:35 PM   #9
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Thanks ZeeWolf,
I've googled the error messages. I've already done a defrag of my HD and ran CCleaner for clearing registry files. I'm now DL the lastest update for Vista SP2. From the google info that CAN be a fix for the Active Movie Maker not working.

I will try the manual deleting of the files in the TvT Video Directory.

Seems from my research, updating Codec Files is a time-consuming and risky procedure, so I'd like to avoid this method if possible.

I've also contemplated updating the drivers for my ATI Radeon 4850GC, but since I'm having NO problems on my other 30 games with the present ones I'm hesitant to do it.

Recent feedback from friends who play many of the same games I do is their updating of their ATI drivers caused more problems than fixes. I'll eventually check the ATI driver site for the latest feedback on this subject.

I assume that my question about placing all the Mscvr files in the TvT main directory is correct?
I am sorry I don't have more for you but with guts like yourself how are will to do the leg work so to speak I think we can offer more of a resource for tech issues especially concerning Vista.

And yes all files in T34vsTiger directory.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote