View Single Post
Old 01-01-10, 01:18 AM   #4
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Yeah, ZeeWolf you're right. Scratch that first post. AC3 has no bearing on TvT.

Starting TvT seems to be sporadic. Sometimes it will start and sometimes not. When it freezes I sometimes get a black screen. I then have to task manager out of it.

Task manager is showing "active movie window not responding."

I've reinstalled TvT several times now, and have installed the "unofficial patch on this last install, and also all the "msvcr files."

I've had the original install since TvT first came out. I did the original game msvcr files fix at the beginning. I would have a very rare game hangup on some starts but nothing like now after the reinstall. I tried installing the new TvT beta mod and it failed for me. So I had to uninstall the game.

I'm a longtime modder and most of my games have installed mods. I just installed the mods for SFK42. I've always been able to fix a problem with any mod or game gone wrong in the past. I seemed to be stumped on this one, though.

Anyway, if you have any ideas on a fix for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Try updating your Direct X then you will probably need to update your video CoDecs. But because you still have not supplied any system info you make it impossible for anyone to really help you.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote