View Single Post
Old 07-14-19, 10:48 AM   #4
Coyote21
Swabbie

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0

More questions if anyone can answer them.

I still don't know if these are bugs or are caused because I just don't know what I'm doing.

Sometimes I can't increase TC above 64. It goes to 128 for a fraction of a sec and then drops back to TC1. I worked out that this happens if there is a contact near you, but it was happening for me even when there are no contacts on my NavMap. Seems to fix itself after a short while (2-3 mins).

My TC also wont drop back to TC1 when aircraft are spotted. I've been sunk a few times now because at TC64+ any aircraft that finds me, sinks me immediately before I can switch back to TC1 (forget about even thinking of taking evasive action). I should mention that it correctly drops to TC1 on any other contact, only aircraft are a problem. Obviously, his makes patrolling the english coast very slow.

I can't use binoculars when running decks awash. I think this may be because the game thinks I'm technically underwater (Not Surfaced) when at decks awash, but realistically this does not make sense.

I'm currently doing the British Coastal Waters mission but I can't seem to find any shipping. I'm patrolling up and down the eastern coast but all I find are lone destroyers. Out of desperation I have on occasion gone into the ports (I know this is not recommended but I get frustrated patrolling for hours encountering nothing) but even doing this "Cheat" I can find no ships.

I also can't dive if I'm at TC64+. It puts the order into the queue, i.e. I see the dive icon on the right with in-progress border, but then nothing happens, my boat just continues following its waypoints on the surface even after I drop back to TC1. I have to drop to TC1 and then re-issue the dive order.

Like I said, I don't know if these are expected behavior, caused by some misconfiguration I've done, are fixable or are bugs.

Even if someone can at least confirm that they experience the same behavior this would help me out.

Thanks
Coyote21 is offline   Reply With Quote