View Single Post
Old 07-14-19, 10:29 AM   #3
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

I can answer a few of these but not all.

What does the Combat Support Units pencil map tool do? - I think it is just a different varient of the super mark map tool. I have never used it. As an extra consideration, if you plan to use any of these super marks or nav mark pencils, you MUST use them by accessing the map with your M key. accessing the map from any other way stops them working correctly. This is what I read when looking them up as they wouldnt work for me.

is there anyway to make the numbers bigger? - there is but I cant tell you how to do it, I have seen youtube videos with people having there maps completely changed like this.

does anyone have any recommended map tool colours? - If your asking how, you can right click the tools above the depth buttons when the map is visable and choose from the pop up. I guess its down to personal preference if your asking what colours though.

How do you show/hide the map tools ribbon on the left above the depth meter in Map view? - theres a little round button above the depth / control buttons on the left. its the same as the small buttons on the bottom toolbar that turns one of your engines on or off. It has a little symbol of a protractor next to it.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote