View Single Post
Old 07-13-19, 04:45 AM   #10
JapLance
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
That is what my mind was seeing, comparing it to the Katori that ZUIKAKU1944 did a while ago...

As s7rikeback mentions, I suppose we should be proper, and ask you JapLance, if we can use the Akitsushima in FotRSU, with proper credit given, once you have completed it? How much other material do you have in your shipyard? Do you do airplanes, like maybe a B-29 super-fortress?... hint hint
No need to ask. The best that can happen to any of my ships is ending in a mega-mod.

Not much new stuff in the shipyard. Most of the time I'm doing minor changes to stock ships. Some of them need a number of changes to look right (Fubuki for example).

Planes... Never did any. Not sure If I could get it right. Probably it would be easier to find a model from a flight simulator and ask the creator if it could be used. CFS2 has a ton of available planes and they usually have a reasonable number of polygons, being an old simulator.

What is puzzling me is what could you do with a B-29 in a submarine game. For rescue missions maybe?