Old 07-29-21, 02:30 PM   #2370
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 View Post
Any Idea when this mod will be out to play.

Thank You.

Kongo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roebuck View Post
I believe he said the mod has a planned release around the holidays this year. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I believe the general plan was, with having some off time from work aka vacation and was hoping to look to the end(?) of spring maybe early summer to be able to put it out there... & as memory serves, IABL ran into issues with getting time off or had to delay the timeframe they wanted to get some time away from work.

So, with that info in hand, can figure unless they get some time off to do so, will probably be maybe closer to the end of the year... again, maybe.

Best advice I can give.. is to just have some patience... as modding does take time to do & there may be times of things not working as they should or were planned to, a misstep with coding, which can cause all sorts of issues from the mildly irritating & amusing to making 1 want to snatch themselves bald not knowing what went south & finally having an.. 'ahhh haa' moment of clarity & figuring out the cause of all the grief previously gone through.

Just know that IABL, will release it when it's baked & ready to be served up..

Thanks for all your hard work & love put into this project, Iambecomelife... & to all modders. know that from Me, it is... appreciated.

M. M.