View Single Post
Old 11-17-20, 04:31 PM   #1
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

bullhorn Hoping to have hotmail, outlook mail, live mail, etc working soon.

As many of you know, people with MS emails such as
@Outlook.com
@hotmail.com
@live.com
@live.co.uk
@live.nl
and about 3000 other variations....

have not been getting password resets, thread notifs, confirmation emails, and Happy Birthday messages from Subsim for a while. I have been trying to get MS to help out and it appears they are getting somewhere. So, if you have one of those email types with your account here, hopefully in about 2 days you will see the usual thread notifs and other typical messages.

Neal

Quote:
Hello,
My name is Sai and I work with the Outlook.com Deliverability Support Team.
Recent activity coming from your IP (50.28.98.109) has been flagged by our system as suspicious, causing your IP to become blocked. I have conducted an investigation into the emails originating from your IP space and have implemented mitigation for your deliverability problem. This process may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.

Sincerely,
Sai
Outlook.com Deliverability Support

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Sunday, November 15, 2020 3:41:21 PM UTC
To : "Neal Stevens, SUBSIM"
Subject : [EXTERNAL] RE: Reported deliverability problem to Outlook.com SRX151

Hello,
My name is Raju and I work with the Outlook.com Deliverability Support Team.
We will be looking into this issue along with the Escalations Team regarding this IPs: 50.28.98.109.
We understand the urgency of this issue and will provide an update as soon as this is available. Rest assured that this ticket is being tracked and we will get back to you as soon as we have more information to offer.
Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
Raju
Outlook.com Deliverability Support

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Sunday, November 15, 2020 3:28:14 PM UTC
To : "WINLV.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com"
Subject : [EXTERNAL] RE: Reported deliverability problem to Outlook.com SRX151

Hello,
>>To have Deliverability Support investigate further, please reply to this email with a detailed description of the problem you are having, including specific error messages, and an agent will contact you.

I operate a submarine game community, www.subsim.com We've been online since 1997. We have a forum that requires new members to confirm their email and we have been getting error messages saying that emails sent to @Outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com etc are blocked. So, our members are not getting the emails with membership activation as well as general thread notifications. And they are asking about this daily.

Our server IP is 50.28.98.109
Our domain is subsim.com
The email address is subsim@subsim.com

We have full opt-out protocols in place in addition to contacting our support team.

I have copied an example error email below.

Thank you for your time,
Neal

Good hunting!
Neal Stevens
SUBSIM
www.subsim.com

Example
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

gh*****tur@hotmail.com
host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.**.***.***]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<subsim@subsim.com> SIZE=2364:
Unfortunately, messages from [50.28.98.109] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail]

Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote