View Single Post
Old 06-10-20, 07:07 AM   #1825
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Not that I know of. The only difference between the two, is that the IABL mod has the NYGM sinking aspect added to the ships.
If you look at the .rnd file that comes with the IABL mod, you'll see that the campaign then uses those ships.

Readme form MFM3.2 disploacement correction mod :

The MFM3.2 displacement correction mod updates displacement values in iambecomelife's Merchant Fleet Mod Prerelease No. 3.2 for Silent Hunter 3. There were some ships that had incorrect 'mass' and/or 'displacement' values; for instance, the original surface displacement values for AO01A, AO02A, O01B, and O02A were 900,000 [tons].

I decided to go, one-by-one, through every ship in the MFM3.2 Data/Sea folder. For each one I checked the displacement documented in the .cfg file, then opened up the .sim file and set mass to zero and then set surfaced displacement to the same value as given in the .cfg file.

Instead of supplying all of the files contained in the MFM3.2 mod, the MFM3.2 dispacement correction mod only changes the .sim files. This way the mod is much smaller, and so much more quickly downloaded. Because of this you must *first* enable iambecomelife's MFM3.2 (via JSGME) and then enable the MFM3.2 dispacement correction mod.

All credit should go to iambecomelife. All I did was simply make some minor corrections to what is, by any definition, an immense and awesome mod.

~Albrecht von Hesse

FUBAR295 is online   Reply With Quote