View Single Post
Old 01-03-20, 12:42 PM   #53
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
I do not use any external views and cannot run at the designed screen resolution so much of the spectacular eye candy is wasted but I installed v3 and took it for a spin.

Started a BdU Deployment to Norway career in September 1941 and all good until entering the Narvik Fjord at TC x256. Suddenly, right is you enter the first shallows and in mid-Fjord, TC dropped to x1 and all forward torpedo tubes were destroyed with no warning or enemy action. Perhaps ran aground but had 17-metres of water under keel. sailed the rest of the way at TC x64 without incident. Maybe a mine except no hull damage whatsoever. Never hit a mine in SH4 and never survived a mine strike in SH3 so this may be working as designed.

Decided to try to manoeuvre into Narvik port as it looks like an interesting, tight squeeze but the end mission icon disappeared before I entered the port itself and coming along pier-side I could no longer end the mission. Not game-breaking but certainly inconvenient.

-C
Could be a mine, there are mines in OM.
Never played with Narvik as home base...will have to test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike76 View Post
Hi Fifi

I used V1 through v3 and they all run good. However, in V3, the chronometer (or stopwatch) doesn't show up - or I can't activate it or find it.

In V1 and V2 is shows up at the bottom left hand corner and and I have to "pull it up" to see it. But in V3, in my game There is no chronometer (or stopwatch) at all.

Please advise, thank you.
Make sure to set video screen settings for 1920X1080...it is designed for this resolution. If other resolution, items may hide somewhere else!
Chronometer is called using X key or clock button in order bar.
Have you tried to activate the OM_UJagd? This chrono is bigger than stock clock
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote