View Single Post
Old 01-02-19, 04:22 PM   #3638
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
^Very good BlowUp, better than the one I posted.

beginning 1:10 is Vienna dancing in a dark building with his shades on.

Oddly enough, I am actually incapable of dancing; it's that whole two left feet thing. Even though I can keep a beat while playing guitar, I don't seem to have any sense of rhythm for dancing. It was something I noticed very early in life, so I avoided any occasions for dancing. Its really very weird, but I accepted it after I also learned that Beethoven had absolutely no skills at dancing either; I just figured I'm in good company...

The same holds true when it comes to my hands: I can play guitar and even play passably on a piano keyboard, but I have absolutely no skill at other tasks that require coordination of both hands, skills like touch typing...

The shades are correct. There used to be a running joke among my acquaintances that there would be a knock at my door and I would find a long-haired kid standing there with black jeans, black shirt, black Cuban-heeled boots, black Leather jacket, and black shades looking up at me and saying "Hello, Dad..."...

This is a clip of the late, great Howlin' Wolf; the clip is interesting since, when the bridge arrives, it cuts to Wolf talking about the nature of the Blues and the dialog acts almost like a scat on the song's beat. The opening part of the song where Wolf is looking straight at the camera makes a person glad he never got his bad side:

<O>