View Single Post
Old 09-02-19, 03:34 PM   #1
Snowbart
Nub

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default Help with GWX CTD

I am sorry to be starting another thread on this topic, and I have tried to resolve it on my own. Any help would sure be appreciated.

I have the Steam game installed, and I have moved that install folder away from the default Program Files location. I then installed the GWX mod successfully, and was well into a mission when I got a random CTD. Since then, haven't been able to load my last save file. It almost loads, but then I get a CTD. So, I figured I needed the 4 gb patch. I was not able to install that patch. There are 2 choices in that patch file, either Reloaded or StarForce, and I am not sure what either one means. I tried to run each one and get the same error message which refers to an unknown version of the sh3.exe at the install location.

What do you think? Should I reinstall the game, then try the patch again, then GWX? Or I am now seeing reference to a patch by h.sie that might contain the 4 gb fix? If using his please tell me the correct order to install if it matters.(ie: base game, then h.sie, then GWX). Thank you!!
Snowbart is offline   Reply With Quote