Storm Eagle Studios

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammel View Post
IŽll buy the game this evening.
Thank you for that .

Quote:
Beautiful pictures from the game other forum you mentioned! The one above is from the user @Kotori87 from the gamesquad forum, hope it's not a problem posting it here.
Not a problem at all. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to know you did it. The AAR topic also usually has some good screenshots in it, too, that folks use to illustrate their battles.

BTW, you can see a light, local rain squall in this pic. That's what's making all the little white dots. You sometimes get little brief showers like this even with the sky fairly clear.

Quote:
The games log output on the picture here above seems more than i get from the game - strange, i'll have a look again.
All that text in the upper left is controlled with the N hotkey, which cycles between 3 settings. The text always occupies the same amount of screen area, but 1 setting uses small fonts so you can see more lines at once. Kotori here is using the large font size, so you don't see as many lines at once. The 3rd setting turns it off completely. But everybody sees the same stuff there if they've got it turned on either way.
Bullethead is offline   Reply With Quote