View Single Post
Old 08-05-20, 01:24 PM   #652
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

1. Windows 10 Home Edition, Acer Nitro 5, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1650, Intel 15-9300H processor, and 512 GB SSD

2. I use the Uplay download version of the game. Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Gold Edition

3. The vanilla game works without problems and my game is patched to version 1.2

4. JSGME Screenshot:

I just updated the mod to version 2.2.20 yesterday and the game worked without problems. My last and most recent save game was when I was on the surface, and I was heading back to base, after sinking 40,000+ tons from a convoy. It was getting late so I saved the game and went to bed. Today, I tried to play my most recent save game, the game would load to the main menu, and I would load my save game, it would get to the black screen and the music would quit for a second, but then the game would CTD. I thought the save game was corrupted, so I reloaded another save game, but that crashed in the same exact manner as well.
I will upload the problematic save game incase you need to take a look.
Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kv?usp=sharing

I have no idea what I would cause it to work one day and make it stop the next day.

TIA

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote