View Single Post
Old 10-25-19, 01:07 PM   #1
Sinkem Awl
Swabbie

Downloads: 275
Uploads: 0
bullhorn SH3 v 1.0 or 1.4 answered.

When you are buying new copies of SH3 I have found that if the copy says it is compatible with xp & 2000 it is v 1.0. If it says it is compatible with vista & xp then it is v 1.4 w/o starforce & w/ the cd crack. I do NOT know if this is always the case but I now have the original 2005 copy that is v1.0 & a NOS copy that is v1.4. I do not know if this is the always difference or not but it was in my case. My copy came in a flat oblong cd case only. No printed manual or box or extras, but I have those from my first copy. On the back of the case it says in the fine print 'Selectsoft Publishing San Mateo Ca. 94402'. "2004 Ubisoft Entertainment." Go figure the date. Good hunting to all and sink them all... From Sinkem Awl lol. P.S I have had all versions of SH except the first one. My first one was 'Silent Hunter Commanders Edition' which is SH 1 with extra patrols or something like that. Also AotD and others. I cant remember for sure I THINK that was sometime in the last century.... lol.. End of 1st chapter. LOL.

Last edited by Sinkem Awl; 11-09-19 at 04:20 PM.
Sinkem Awl is offline   Reply With Quote