View Single Post
Old 01-12-07, 02:46 AM   #47
dertien
Lieutenant

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

I am using both your Longer repair times mod and this one, v1.01 toghether with GWX.

Both mods are superb and the LRT is now more realistically reflecting repair times, been hit twice (once by a pt boat's machine gun fire at night while crossing the channel and once by a Hurricane flight) nice job on the repair times. (installed this while I was in the base) if not it will screw up your savegame.

Your shake mod, I like it, but could you do a version where you shake the camera from left to right and not like it has a swinging motion?

For example, now I feel like I am hanging from a tube in the command room like a monkey swinging from left to right with my legs from the ground. Wonder if you could make the effect more like I am standing with both feet on the ground and holding on to something and just being shaken from left to right, violently , in order to get more the effect seen in 'Das Boot'?

here's a picture to demonstrate what I mean:

a) this is how the effect is now / camera motion (with my install anyway)

b) this is how I would like it to be if possible

I guess a motion blur would be superb too, but dunno if there is a possibility to include it.

Oh yes and for those on patrol, I installed version shake mod 1.01 while on patrol, It didn't screw up anything. I am running GWX. Just for those who can't wait
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have an idea and we exchange ideas each of us will have two ideas. G.B.Shaw
dertien is offline   Reply With Quote