View Single Post
Old 02-13-22, 05:23 PM   #45
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Like all of Humanity the cold of winter has you and our friends Rick and Dave hiding indoors to escape the fridged cold life throws at us all.
Each Harboring the false idea they could win the Game of risk when facing one as skilled as I!
Each bearing the mental scars of defeat in past meetings!
Each holding on to the dream that just maybe this time they can rise up out of the mud of past defeats! Maybe just this once they can be the Victor!
U R as twisted as I and the dormmates were...half a century ago! One night in particular still lingers: the game had started at 10 PM an was is still at full tilt around 3AM upon returning from a potty break, everyone started laughing and announced 'I was the winner'??! They confessed they'd been passing the conquest cards "under the table" in a cabal effort to eradicate my yellow armies from the board...all night long and I simply wouldn't cave in. We always played French Rules: cards dealt up to determines board start positions; with first wild card up to start first. It made for a faster, brutal game with fewer armies.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote