Jean Led
Seaman

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0
Default Thank you for replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Statometer??
Or stadimeter?… there is no stadimeter in SH3 …
As for RAOBF, forget about it… historically there was no RAOBF in WW2 periscopes

Distances are not important in a torpedo solution … except to get the chrono torpedo impact estimation.
With some practice, you will be good enough to visually estimate the target distance, even if it’s wrong by few hundred meters… no big deal.
Important factor number one is speed, then AOB.

So I dont know how to quote multiple message in one post (if thats even possible) So I will answer everything under this one

M.M thank you for your welcome!
Fifi I do mean stadimeter, never saw it written so.. oops.

I never played vanilla sh3, always played with grey wolves gold and I think it was in there? Or my brain confuses all the titles.

Concerning RAOBF I rather not use it, but if its the only tool given to me in the periscope for range. (ok I guess there are the tick marks and the 0.22 thingie with x6, maybe I should use that but cant find that formula anymore.) As with speed how did they do it irl? 3min 15 the ships on hydro?

Et par la meme occasion un grand merci pour tout ces mods et nous rendre une subsim experience encore plus belle

La vache, I think you fixed my headache. I will try it in a few hours and see if the height mass x2 fixes my range. Thanks!!!
Jean Led is offline   Reply With Quote