Old 11-19-21, 02:10 PM   #1
gimp
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Good evening!

Hi guys! New Kaleun here!

First of all, great forum and content!
I'm Gimp, 40, from Poland, english isn't my primary languge so please forgive me any mistakes

So, long story short:

I was playing (or rather trying to play) Silent Hunter 5 (my favourite), and encountered well known bug - the non filling tonnange bar

The more I've read about the bug, the more sources were redirecting me here - to Subsim forums, so here I am.

I've read that the Wolves of Steel addon (is it an addon? DLC? I don't know) will fix the buggy tonnage bar, so I've downloaded and installed it.
I've been fiddling with the options and settings, but.. well, it is just too much for me. All the manual targeting, compass rose while setting new waypoint and all, its just too much. Tried to disable all unnecesary (for me) things, but still, it's too complicated for me. I'am just a weekend Kaleun, with three kids running on the deck

Is there any way just to fix the goddamn tonnage bar bug without interfering with all the rest ? Is there a quick solution for this?
All answers are appreciated, and again, great work guys with the Wolves of Steel - so much work done by the community!

Hmm, one round on me

Cheers!
Gimp

Last edited by gimp; 11-19-21 at 02:20 PM.
gimp is offline   Reply With Quote