View Single Post
Old 06-29-11, 03:19 PM   #678
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
"An ally with you? Ha. And what of your other ally, Ducimus? Where is he in all of this? Why do no never question him? Is it because he is like you? He it because he enjoys your 'tastes'? No, I will not be blackmailed into compliance. If we do away with anyone, it must be Ducimus, and I think you, his accomplice, should be next. Watch yourself, German......or whatever you are. I'm on to you."

Takeda turned away from AVG, facing the wall.

((((Lynch vote for Ducimus))))

"Ducimus? If I can find him I will ask questions. I was after Nisgeis to ask questions. He had his head dismembered from his body. As I stated, it is every man for themselves. Once again, I'm the lowly gardener. I know nothing but potatoes, carrots and peas. My other German 'commrades' knew something was diabolically wrong with this island hence the hiding and scattering. For me, I'm left to fester on the tower. I looked to have been sauce for the goose Mr Tak. Once the men abandoned all hope and scattered I took my own hide into my own hands. I armed myself. I looked for assistance because there is safety in numbers."

*takes a breath and shakes head*

"Well sir, that is my offer. I see you survived another night and I would guess the dungeon helped you there or you are not who you claim you are. So, either die of starvation in this hole in the wall, by the hands of your own men by a lynching or the beast. Either way...game over man, game over. The choice is yours."

Another deserter just like Rear...hiding. LYNCH DUCIMUS!