View Single Post
Old 01-20-24, 07:40 PM   #2
Flubbo
Swabbie

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPhoenix View Post
I haven't played Wolfpack in a very long time. Now with the new patch out and the recognition manual fixed, i tried to get back into it and practice a little bit. I was always bad at identifying ships in Wolfpack because, i don't know, i am blind on one eye and wearing an eyepatch on the other doesn't help...
But right now i am really struggling, especially at nighttimes and greater windspeeds. Uzo and periscope are shaking like crazy even when submerged, i find it hard to get a clear view at targets, let alone measure distance and speed. So my question for the veterans: how do you guys do it? Is there some kind of procedure you have? Any tipps or tricks?

thanks in advance!
  • Hold LMB to stabilize when you are on a fixed optic
  • go into your video settings and increase your brightness and or use external software like Nvidia Control Panel (depending on graphics card) to improve gamma
  • play during June 20 in Norwegian sea (its midsummer and forth north on the hemisphere. the sun wont set so far north and nights will be brighter yet the AI will still think it is a normal night) This setting works as a training environment, it will eventually be patched out but make use of it for as long as it works
  • maybe there is something in this guide that can help you? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2871279241