View Single Post
Old 07-05-22, 02:42 PM   #6
ImBatman
Sailor man

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

The part that has me concerned is "Additionally, the installation and access to DLC will be unavailable."

If it just means it cant be downloaded through ubi launcher, then no big deal for me since i have it on steam.

The game no longer requires always online, but does it need to do something with the ubisoft launcher the first time it's run after a new install?

My favorite solution for when the game acts up is to dump it and reinstall. That's also my favorite solution for when windows acts up.

Will either of those scenarios render the game useless? I may have to move to Uboat, which doesn't quite scratch the itch that this game does. Not yet anyway. Either that or try once again to get used to the very aged sh3.

Edit: Reading comprehension fail. I thought the quoted part meant dlcs wont work, and neither will installation of the game. Now looking at it, it says installation of dlc wont work, and neither will access to dlc. Still, i would like to know if future installations of the game will work after decommission.
ImBatman is offline   Reply With Quote