View Single Post
Old 01-16-21, 11:12 AM   #2566
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Yes, on the blank line messing with the End Screen's display. I was coming back to edit the post above, because I don't think you would have (and should not have) dropped through to a 50 response. For one thing, you were assigned an Objective prior to the "blank", and you were assigned an Objective after the "blank", by virtue of which would insinuate that you had plenty of fuel and plenty of ammo for any Objective that might have been on the "blank" line... The only other reason to drop to a 50 response is if you have a Primary or Secondary Objective "active", or in-complete. That will probably be how I attempt to "test" this later. I'll have an active Objective active when I fone home with a Contact Report. I am also wondering if maybe there isn't a "blank line" in one of those missions' Objective from your first "Contact Report" response? I don't know how that would happen, but stranger things have happened in the game...
i hate to burst your bubble but i have received a 50 response when fully loaded with fuel and ammo.
in the past i have had as many as three unfulfilled Objectives on my slate. One would be a Mission-Specific Objective(Patrol Area 7) and the other two would be unfulfilled Secondarys. Interspersed between those Secondarys could be one or more 50's.

My SWAG (based on experiences) is that when a sub driver radios for a Secondary Objective, i think that there are eligibility rules applied and if the sub is eligible for a Secondary then it is a dice throw. and...sometimes the throw is a 50.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote