View Single Post
Old 06-19-08, 12:35 PM   #255
yeryebba
Nub

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default Arrrrgh!!!!!

i recentlly downloaded the u-boat mission i totally bites my sonar doesnt work amongst other things i called ubisoft for help and got none heres a SOS i put out to the webmaster at ubisoft " i recently had a problem with my sonar on the sh4 game since i bought and downloaded the u-boat missions whenever i play in career mode my sonar wont pivot around my submarines circumference causing me to wreck into enemy ships i called technical support and got a woman by the name of Tish i explained my problem to her and all she could tell me to do in a condescending voice was to call Russia at this point i wanted a manager or supervisor which she denied me access to i called back got another representative i explained my situation and the new representative said she's my friend and im sitting right next to her and hung up the phone i called a 3rd time trying to get a authority in the technical support department got Tish again and she promptly hung the phone up on my face im going to circulate this letter until i get someone to help me with whatever bug is destroying my game play please write back S.O.S"
yeryebba is offline   Reply With Quote