View Single Post
Old 12-03-16, 04:57 PM   #1
She-Wolf
Watchdog

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0
Default oh Woe is me - or 'oh bother', if that is too dramatic

just put Windows Seven on again, which means I have to put the games on again (sigh). Expected SH4 to be straightforward as it is the Gold version as a download from GamersGate. it all went on fine and I put the mods in, but when I click on the game icon it wants a key. I don't remember that being necessary before - but I DO recall there was a little app that would allow you to disable Tages security - but I can't recall what it was called - can you help please?

Ta

oh, I found the serial number on the GamersGate page, and put that in when prompted, but it returns 'unexpected error 13:6' any ideas on that please?

found an old thread on here and tried to follow that by getting new Tage drivers - but it doesn't seem to work as it ought - I get no activation info from their server, and the page gets reset when i click on a link. Perhaps it is all defunct now. Sure I did not need to jump through hoops before. Have asked GamersGate for advice, but if anyone knows of that little tool for uninstalling Tage altogether, that might be the way to go

Last edited by She-Wolf; 12-03-16 at 05:26 PM.
She-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote